She graduated from Yildiz Technical University Department of Chemistry in 2014 (second degree) . She completed her M.Sc. Degrees about “Investigation Of The Properties Of Thienothiophene And Dithienothiophene Derivatives which Functionalised with Bulky Groups for Effective Aggregation Induced Emission” on Organic Chemistry at Yildiz Technical University, in 2016. During this time, she focused on synthesis new organic electoronic molecules and she worked on the examination of optoelectronic properties. She is currently a PhD student in Department of Biochemistry at Medipol University. Her main research interests are organic reactions as coupling reactions, synthesis and design of small molecule drugs.
1. Savlug, O., Osken, I., Ocal, N., ve Ozturk, T. (2015) Synthesis And Properties Of Thienothiophene-Boron Compounds For OLED Applications TRAMECH8, 2015, Antalya/TURKEY
2. Engur, E., Savlug, O., Osken, I., ve Ozturk, T. (2016) Synthesis And Properties Of Donor-Acceptor Containing Bulky Groups Substituted Thiyenothiophene For OLED Application ChemCYS2016, 2016, Blankenberge/BELGIUM.
3. Savlug, O., Ocal, N., ve Ozturk, T. (2016) – “4′,4”’-(Ditiyeno[3,2-B:2′,3′-D]Tiyofen-3,5-Diyil)Bis(N,N- Difenil-[1,1′-Bifenil]-4-Amin) Ve Bor’lu Türevlerinin Sentezi Ve Optoelektronik Özelliklerinin İncelenmesi”, III. Ulusal Organik Kimya Kongresi, 2016 Trabzon/TURKEY
1. The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) number 215S890 project.
2. The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) number 114Z202 project.